Thursday, December 10, 2015

Lifting Routine - Leg Day

So today I decided to lift legs and warmed up by doing some light cardio on the bike machine to get my legs warmed up. Then I headed over to the squat rack and ended up with a light warm-up and ended up doing 3 sets gradually getting heavier. After that, I went over to the leg press machine and ended up doing 4 sets and on my last set I pumped out a few more than I normally could and broke my leg press personal record by 4 reps which was really exciting. Then I ended up doing leg extensions, leg curls, and calve-raise drops-sets starting with a weight I could pump out 12-16 reps then slowly go down the weight ladder until I couldn't use them anymore from intense muscle fatigue. Easy to say it was an exhausting and beneficial leg day!

No comments:

Post a Comment